September 21, 2021
Are you looking to fulfill a role in the retail marketing space and join a company that values its employees and promotes and amazing culture? Do you have a sense of urgency, great communication skills and a desire to exceed the expectations of our clients? Please read on.
Influence Marketing is looking to hire an Account Executive working in our Retail Business Unit. This candidate will be responsible for the management and execution of various Retail programs. You will join a collaborative team who care about their clients and doing great work!
• Manage the day-to-day deliverables and program plans for clients
• Manage program logistics
• Manage and/or assist with the following:
• sourcing, recruiting and hiring field staff
• coordinate field staff communication
• complete payroll and submit expenses
• conduct site checks
• coordinate shipping and receiving
• staff training – build training deck, facilitation, etc.
• In coordination with team and client, develop and manage event schedules
• Assist with the development and production of creative, online and other collateral materials for clients as required, working closely with cross-functional teams
• Create and manage program budgets with guidance and approval of manager
• Manage associated financial tasks including fulfilling purchase orders/estimates, billings, inquiries, payment requests, tracking of program margins, etc.
• Manage data from events and produce event reports
• Client management - nurture client relationships, working with team members on day-to-day client communication, present status reports, attend meeting with the client, etc.
• Develop program concepts and processes, working strategically with clients and other team members
• Develop measurement methods to track and improve effectiveness and efficiency of all activities
• Manage 1-2 direct reports as well as a team of field staff, providing coaching, training and performance management
• Other duties as required
• 2-3 years of experiential marketing or retail/grocery experience, account management and/or event planning experience
• A respect for process, highly organized and attention to detail
• Strong communication skills – express information with a friendly and personable approach
• A passion for retail and shopper marketing
• Effective problem solver and highly resourceful – able to quickly identify key issues, determine the cause and propose new course of action. Use creativity, logic and analytical methods to come to realistic solutions.
• Results oriented- able to focus on desired outcomes and the means by which they are achieved. Not satisfied with status quo or mediocre results and keen to go above and beyond to exceed expectations (client and management)
• Teamwork – works cooperatively and effectively with others to reach a common goal. Participates actively in group activities fostering a team environment
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills – balances a myriad of tasks; prioritizes as needed
• Takes initiative – an independent worker who is driven to present solutions, act collaboratively and decisively with an ability to anticipate
• Driver license required
• Weekend and evening work will be required
• A united team, innovative thinkers, who are not afraid to work hard and care about doing good work for their clients
• Strong family like culture… It’s a really fun place to work!
• Competitive salary
• A Social Committee with frequent events – i.e. Influence Gives Back activities, BBQs, internal contests, etc.
• An Employee run Diversity & Inclusivity committee
• Group Benefit plan
• Professional development opportunities
Influence Retail Services Inc helps brands online and instore. Our mandate is to help clients engage consumers to influence purchase decisions.
Influence is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential.
Influence is an integrated marketing agency. We are experts in Experiential, Digital, Retail and Sales programming. We exist to move consumers from consideration to purchase. We are a balance of idea generation and best in class execution. We also happen to be a team of hard-working humans who care deeply about our clients’ business
Influence is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.