February 1, 2020
Influence Marketing is hiring for a talented Digital Project Manager to work with our Client Service team to manage various digital campaigns, media and marketing strategies for our clients and to oversee their creative and technical development. This role will work closely with various stakeholders, including technology, finance and creative to insert our servicesat the conceptual stage and build amazing brand experiences online and beyond.
· A dynamic team of innovative thinkers who are not afraid to work hard and who care about doing great work
· Strong family-like culture...it truly is a great place to work
· Competitive salary
· A Social Committee with frequent events – i.e. Influence Gives Back activities, BBQs, internal contests, etc.
· An Employee-run Diversity & Inclusivity committee
· Group Benefits and RRSP plan
· Professional development Opportunities
· Work directly with clients to ensure stellar delivery and strategic growth of the account
· Gather and interpret project requirements in order to deploy resources in the most efficient andcost effective manner
· Provide clear ideas of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance
· Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
· Optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
· Develop and present social media strategies to clients
· Report on web performance metrics
· Analyze digital campaigns success
· Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
· Foster internal and external communication that improves transparency and information — covering project expectations, budgets, stakeholder needs, timelines, and more
· Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
· Inspire and collaborate with client and internal teams
· Identify risks and develop appropriate mitigation plans throughout the project
· Manage schedules, work-back schedules, budgets, and work completed by all project stakeholders
· Manage project revenue, overage, and reporting at the account level, along with oversight official baselines and their impact
· Manage projects in alignment with our agency best practices
· Communicate regularly with remote colleagues
· 3 years of digital project management experience in an agency environment
· Excellent written and oral communication skills - this is a client facing role
· Ability to multitask and manage deadlines
· Strong leadership and facilitation skills
· Working knowledge of Social Media Strategy and Management
· Experience working in content management systems like Wordpress, Kentico, SilverStripe
· Working knowledge of PM software like Asana, JIRA and Basecamp
· Experience managing budget and time tracking tools
· Strong desire to learn and facilitate knowledge sharing with the department and across the company
· Experience managing scale e-commerce, marketing and website projects
· Able to understand technical jargon and communicate with both technical and non-technical team-members
Influence Retail Services Inc helps brands online and instore. Our mandate is to help clients engage consumers to influence purchase decisions.
Influence is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential.
Influence is an integrated marketing agency. We are experts in Experiential, Digital, Retail and Sales programming. We exist to move consumers from consideration to purchase. We are a balance of idea generation and best in class execution. We also happen to be a team of hard-working humans who care deeply about our clients’ business
Influence is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.
Please email Anita Jelinek at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, a short message about why you believe you would be a great fit for this program.